Erin Madden, BSc AHN (Dietetics)
Erin Madden is the founder and CEO of Happy Kids Nutrition Academy. She graduated with a Bachelor in Science degree in Applied Human Nutrition with a major in Dietetics. Having worked in the nutrition and fitness industry for over 10 years, she has a unique combination of skills by incorporating solid, evidence-based nutrition, and an understanding of food and ingredients. She is continually inspired by food and its ability to promote overall wellness.
Here is a little about Erin:
- Education: Graduated from Mount Saint Vincent University in Halifax, NS with a Bachelors of Science in Applied Human Nutrition and Majoring in Dietetics.
- Favorite hobbies: Going to the beach, going for hikes/walks, and working out in my home gym.
- Favorite food: Thai food, chocolate
- Pets: 2 cats named Whiskers and Tallica
Alyssa Teed, RD, BSc AHN
Alyssa Teed is a registered dietitian who graduated from Mount Saint Vincent University. Her passion within nutrition and dietetics is teaching kids about nutrition to promote life-long healthy eating behaviors.
Here’s a little more about Alyssa:
- Education: Graduated from Mount Saint Vincent University in Halifax, NS with a Bachelor of Science in Applied Human Nutrition (Integrated Internship Program)
- Favorite hobbies: Testing out new recipes, exploring hiking trails, and yoga!
- Favorite color: Hard to choose but dark green!
- Pets: 2 cats named Pea and Bella.
- Favorite snacks: Popcorn, chocolate, and fruit.
- Favorite ice cream: Rocky Road.
I can’t wait to virtually meet everyone!
Grace Anderson, P.Dt(c)
Grace is P.Dt (candidate) living in Halifax, Nova Scotia. She graduated from Mount Saint Vincent University with a Bachelor of Science in Applied Human Nutrition with a Major in Dietetics and a Minor in Chemistry. Grace also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from St. Francis Xavier University. Her nutrition passions lie in educating others on how to incorporate nutrient-dense ingredients into meals and snacks, along with eating to fuel the body for exercise and sport.
When Grace isn’t practicing dietetics, you can find her reading any type of non-fiction book, playing sports, running, spending time with friends, family, and her puppy, Kygo.