If you are interested in writing a guest post for Happy Kids Nutrition Academy, you can send your proposed topic by emailing our founder and CEO to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the form below. If you have a family or pediatric blog that discusses healthy living or if you are interested in sharing your ideas about eating or living healthy for parents, families, and children, we strongly encourage you to submit a guest post. Guest posting is a great way to increase visibility to your blog or website.
What Do We Publish
We consider articles related to the theme of this site. The guest post should consist of at least 750 words. The article can be related to nutrition, fitness, yoga or any health topic. We do not want to publish an article about the same idea over and over again. So it is a good idea to take a look at what articles this site has already published or propose what you are planning to write about.
Common Reasons for Not Accepting Articles
Since we have started to receive a high volume of guest post requests, we will try our best to reply to all emails. You will usually hear from us within 1-2 weeks. Some common reasons for rejections are:
- The body of the email contains too many grammatical errors. If your email contains several basic errors, that cannot be a sign of a high-quality post in the future.
- Guest Post is too short or contains too many grammatical errors. We generally require at least 750 words. (Sometimes we may make an exception if the post is exceptional with a unique idea.)
- The topic is not relevant to our niche.
- The post is difficult to read or it does not provide any useful information to our readers. If you are new to writing for websites, you can read about best guest post practices before contacting us.
- The guest post is too promotional. If the guest post reads like an ad, there is no reason why we should promote your product.
- Sometimes your email can go to spam without us ever seeing your request. You can check whether major email providers such as Gmail automatically send your email to the spam box.